Tuesday 28 June 2016

A little CAS




This week at Cardz4guyz, Sharon has chosen the theme of CAS (clean and simple) for this weeks challenge.  I'm not normally a CAS stamper but I have been finding myself quite drawn to this recently although I do find it difficult, for one , I'm too messy and for another I can't resist adding just one thing and then another and so on, however I have managed to restrain myself on this one.  Blue and sand from memento ink pads wiped on with a baby wipe and the Sand Pipers stamped in Rich Cocoa memento ink as is the sentiment.  It was not without its problems though, first piece I stamped I lost completely and still haven't found it ! second  one I stamped the sentiment upside down, got there at the third try!  Hope to see your entries on our challenge this week, just remember they must be suitable for a man or boy.

3 comments:

  1. Really love your CAS card, lovely stamping and a great stamp...
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find CAS cards the most difficult to create but yours is super, love the stamping and stitched die edging.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.